Note: Our passport programs are brokered by what we believe to be reliable agents and contacts. However, things change in this field all the time due to changes in the political climate of each country. We have made our best efforts to confirm the reliability of these programs, and we have personally verified successful applicants. However, we can’t divulge their identity nor can we be responsible for your funds once they have been given to the agent. You will be given the agent’s contact information once your fee has been paid, and the responsibility for fulfilling your order lies with them. We are not responsible for their actions or lack thereof, nor are any refunds possible. We do not sell passports or citizenships, and merely act as an advertising source for the agents. You understand and acknowledge that you proceed at your own risk. You also acknowledge that you are not a criminal nor are engaged in criminal activity. Be aware that some of the countries perform background checks before granting citizenship, so if you are a criminal that has violated a law in that country, that will be found out and you will be prosecuted.
This is a fairly new program that is mostly useful for banking purposes. Visa free travel is pretty much limited to other African countries, so it does not make a very good travel document. We cannot divulge the country’s name until your fee has been paid. We will then give you direct contact information with the agent, who will then take in your paperwork. Processing time is 4 months, and you can elect to pick up your passports at the country’s nearest embassy or consulate or you can elect to have them shipped to you via courier.
The first adult is $10,000.00, spouse is $7,000.00, and minor children under 21 are $5,000.00 each as long as applications are submitted together. Payment is via Bitcoin only. If you need help in obtaining Bitcoin in as an anonymous way as possible just ask us and we will tell you. Depending on your country you may be able to obtain your coins for a cash deposit in a local bank.
Our Mexican citizenship program is brokered directly through a special immigration lawyer in Mexico City (one of agent’s main offices is located in Mexico). The entire Mexican citizenship process can be completed in less than six months and requires only two brief visits to Mexico to submit your applicant and to then receive your new Mexican passport. The cost is just $50,000 per adult applicant, and just $30,000 per child under 18. This is for the basic program without any frills.
OUR BEST PP DEAL:
NOTE FROM OUR US:
We DO NOT sell passports. We act as paid advertisers for immigration consultants in a number of countries where the opportunities exist for 2nd nationalities. We in association with immigration consultants (in some cases) will collect your data, pics, and payment, and will direct all to the immigration consultants in the country of issue. We do look out for your welfare in seeing that you get what you paid for as a principle of keeping our advertisers on a straight and honest keel.
Guatemala is the country. The program has been running for over 11 years now and many new citizens and passport holders have been VERY pleased with it. In our opinion, it is the best value for money today in securing a second pp that is in all the computer data bases in Guatemala, comes from a government source, has all the additional bells and whistles and is time-proven to be hassle free. Now even 100 percent bulletproof since you or you with your lawyer actually applies at the Guatemala embassy of your choice and receives the PP directly from them. We provide you with everything needed to give to the embassy that is required and guarantees you are eligible for a G PP. Equate this like a pre-approved credit cardThe G PP has very good visa free entry to most of the world’s countries. No matter what your reasons for seeking second citizenship, you won’t find a better deal.
The time it takes is 8-10 weeks from the time we have application, photos and payment in hand to get all the paperwork and registration in G for your paperwork enabling you to apply at an embassy.
Look over the information and applications material below and if this is for you, get back to us.
Find the info and application material for the 2nd Parachute. The country is Guatemala. Good visa free conditions and also a short cut to Spanish residency and pp. Cost is US 20.500 inclusive of a G Drivers License) Best value for money on market today. No visit to Guatemala required. If you want to go ahead after reading the attached, contact the person who sent this to you.
INSTRUCTIONS AND APPLICATION FOR “GPP”
1. PHOTO REQUIREMENT FOR THE MAIN BOOK: Supply four COLOR photos approximately 1-1/2 inches high by 1-1/4 inches wide. The photos must be taken with the subject’s head facing straight ahead with the actual head size being approximately 1 inch from the top of the head to the bottom of the chin. The background of the photos MUST be dark blue but not as dark as navy blue. The color of a new pair of Levi blue jeans is a good approximation of the color required.
YOUR NAME FOR THE MAIN BOOK: You should use four names (as is standard in Latin countries). Use a first, a middle, a last and a final one (which is
always your mother’s maiden name). Examples: Juan Carlos Mendez Weston, or Marie Ricardo Lopez Dalton. If you intend to use a real name like John Harold Warner we suggest you choose a Latinized name for your mother’s maiden name so as to infer that you are a product of a mixed Spanish marriage (especially important if your command of Spanish is bad). So for example, your full name would then be John Harold Warner Hernandez. But if you never plan on traveling to Central America don’t worry about it. You can give your mother’s real maiden name because you will be listed (registered) as a naturalized citizen anyway. As far as signatures go in Latin America no one signs the forth name unless the document is legal or very formal.
1. PRINT NAME : first name ____________ , Middle name______________
last name_________________, (final last name)___________________
(if you are at a loss, we can select a good respectable Spanish family name for you)
2. MARITAL STATUS:__________________________________________
3. EYE COLOR: __________________ 4. HAIR COLOR: _________________
5. SKIN COLOR: ______________________________________________
6. HEIGHT IN METERS: _________________________________________
7. DATE OF BIRTH: ___________________________________________
8. PROFESSION OR OCCUPATION:_________________________________
9. CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH:_________________________________
(you will be born in Guatemala, they will find your mother)
10. IDENTIFYING MARKS, IF ANY:_________________________________
11. YOUR SIGNATURE
12. YOUR SIGNATURE
13. YOUR SIGNATURE
14. Blood type
Need fingerprints of all five fingers of each hand. Use a black ink pad and white paper
INSTRUCTIONS AND APPLICATION FOR THE CEDULA (internal ID card)
PHOTO REQUIREMENTS: supply two COLOR photographs, white background, taken LOOKING STRAIGHT AT THE CAMERA, NO HEAD TURN). The photos should be approximately 1-3/4 high by 1-1/2 inches wide.
YOUR NAME FOR THE CEDULA: You should use four names (that is standard in Latin countries), use a first, a middle, a last and a final one (which is
always your mother’s maiden name). USE THE SAME NAMES AS YOU USED FOR THE MAIN BOOK APPLICATION. Examples: John Harold Warner Fuentes, or Juan Carlos Meniez Weston. If you use your real name be sure you choose a Spanish one for one of the two last names so as to infer that you are a product of a mixed Spanish marriage, especially important if your command of Spanish is bad.
1. NAME: (first name)________________(middle name)______________
(last name) __________________ (final last name)_________________
2. FATHER’S FULL NAME: _______________________________________________
* (remember even if you are a ‘junior’ your dad’s fourth name will be your
grandmother’s maiden name):
3. GRANDMOTHER’S MAIDEN NAME ________________________________
4. MOTHERS FULL NAME: _______________________________________________
They will figure this out for you
* If you have any doubts or questions, we can select good solid respectable Spanish family names for you.
5. YOUR PROFESSION OR OCCUPATION: ____________________________
6. SKIN COLOR: ____________________7.EYE COLOR_________________
8. HAIR COLOR: ______________________________________________
9. DATE OF BIRTH: ____________________________________________
10. HEIGHT IN METERS:_________________________________________
11. MARITAL STATUS: _________________________________________
12. CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH:_________________________________
You will be born in Guatemala, they will find your birthplace.
13. IDENTIFYING MARKS, IF ANY: _________________________________
14. blood type _______________________________________________
This program is now 99.999 percent bullet proof, With the government’s new RENAP documentation, CUI number and embassy application and pick-up.
1. How and what time do I pay you money?
YOU PAY UPFRONT WHEN THE APPLICATION MATERIAL IS SUBMITTED. OUR AGENT HOLDS PART OF THAT MONEY UNTIL THE PROJECT IS COMPLETED AND THE MATERIALS ARE SENT TO YOU. THEN OUR TRUSTED AGENT PAYS THE LAWYER IN GUAT THE REMAINDER OF WHAT IS OWED.
2. What papers will client get, just a passport and drivers license or something else?
THE CLIENT GET A CEDULA, A RENAP DOCUMENT THAT INCLUDES A CUI NUMBER (MOST IMPORTANT FOR THIS NUMBER IS A MUST TO GET A GUAT PP. YOU ALSO GET A GUAT DRIVERS LICENSE. YOU MUST PRESENT ALL TO A GUAT EMBASSY OR CONSULATE EXCEPT THE DL AND THEY WILL CHECK WITH GUAT AND ALL IS IN ORDER YOU GET THE PP ISSUED RIGHT AT THE CONSULATE, EMBASSY IN USUALLY 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS.
3. What documents do you need?
THE APPLICATION FILLED OUT, FINGERPRINTS OF BOTH HANDS ON A WHITE SHEET OF PAPER AND THE PHOTOS
4. If I give you all the documents, what time can client go to the emabssy?
IT TAKES THEM about 8 weeks to get all your documents in guat and into the right data bases do they can be checked at the embassy
5. Can client entry Japan or South Korean with this passport?
I’M NOT FAMILIAR WITH KOREAN OR JAPANESE IMMIGRATION LAW. YOU CAN CHECK ON LINE IF THEY NEED A VISA BUT I CAN TELL YOU WE HAVE BOTH JAPANESE AND KOREAN CLIENTS WHO HAVE GOTTEN THE G PP.
6. Is this passport valid for 10 years, and how to renew it?
IT IS VALID FOR 5 YEARS AS ALL GUAT PP’S ARE. YOU CAN RENEW IT AT ANY CONSULATE OR EMBASSY.
7. Can client entry Guatemala with this passport?
8. About the permanent residence permit, what’s the use of this permit since we can get a passport?
THE PERMANENT RESIDENCY PERMIT IS MEANT FOR PEOPLE WHO SERIOUSLY WANT TO HAVE PR IN GUAT FOR RUNNING A BUSINESS. THEY CAN ENJOY ALL PERKS IN GUAT AND WILL GET A GUAT PP AFTER 5 YEARS OF PR. THIS PROGRAM IS 100 PERCENT GOVERNMENT APPROVED AND ENCOURAGE FOR GUAT WHATS BIZ INVESTOR. IT IS COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT OF THE GUAT PP HANDLED BY OUR IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS IN GUAT. THEY ESPECIALLY WANT THE BUSINESSMAN CHINESE WHO CAN SEE THE OPPORTUNITY OF INVESTING IN THE GUAT ECONOMY AND THE REST OF CENTRAL AMERICA