* Holder of bank accounts, trusts, fixed deposits, investment plans, and any other financial or commercial title.
* Owner of the shares of other companies or legal entities.
* Owner of apartments, houses, buildings, and any other movable or immovable property or goods.
* Manager and promoter of international business transactions.
* Leasing of vehicles, machinery, and other.
* To give or receive money for loans, commissions or other.
* Marketing and promotion of products and services.
* Owner of patents and trademarks to receive licensing royalties in a tax-free jurisdiction
* Other commercial and financial activities.
ADVANTAGES OF AN OFFSHORE CORPORATION
* Total secrecy and anonymity. No requirement to disclose beneficial owners; file annual return or financial statements; or to hold annual general meetings of shareholders or directors
* Full exemption from taxation on any business activity or transaction carried out outside their incorporation countries
* Speedy incorporation procedures and simple ongoing administration.
* Complete business privacy and confidentiality.
* No minimum or maximum capital requirements.
* No paid-in capital required.
* Minimum registration fee on capital.
* Shares may be issued in any one or more currencies.
* Corporations may engage in any lawful business in any country and may carry on transaction in whatever currencies they choose.
* Bearer shares may be issued at owner’s option.
* Mortgages and charges on shares are possible.
* The shareholders, directors, and officers may be of any nationality and may be residents of any country.
* Neither the directors nor the officers need be shareholders.
* Directors and/or officers can be either corporate entities or natural persons.
* Shareholders and/or directors may hold their meetings in any country and they may attend such meetings by proxy.
* The accounting books of the company may be kept at the registered office of the company or abroad.
FEATURES OF PANAMA CORPORATIONS
* Lowest formation and maintenance fees for offshore corporations.
* Corporation may have any word in any language indicating its corporate status, such as “S.A.”, “N.V.”, “Inc.”, “S.p.A.”
* Their use for more than 60 years have made them recognized investment vehicles for asset protection and international trade and finance purposes.
FEATURES OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANIES
* IBCs need not have more than one director in most jurisdictions.
* There is no requirement to register initial or ongoing changes in directors and/or officers.